At Daya Spa, we believe that balance between beauty and sustainability is not only possible, but desirable. Here, well-being is enhanced through extraordinary natural products and spa services delivered in a chemical-free and sustainable environment.
We choose our products with mindfulness and compassion for all living things. This includes certified organic and natural skin-care lines as well as organic and natural hair care, nail care, and makeup.
Our spa design and operations are sustainable and chemical-free, featuring natural materials, recycled materials, natural fibres and a focus on minimizing waste. Our sustainable choices include:
- use and sell only organic skin-care, body-care, hair care, and cosmetics products
- marmoleum flooring
- recycled wood for all furniture
- eco printing (vegetable ink, recycled paper)
- environmentally friendly cleaning supplies including laundry detergent, dish washing liquid, recycled toilet paper, floor cleaners
- peaksaver thermostat
- use only organic textiles
- energy-efficient light bulbs
- appliances on power bars that are switched off completely at night
- reduce the amount of paper used in our promotions through the use of email and online advertising
- recycle and compost – in addition to recycling skin care product containers, we recycle paper and glass in the spa
- use 100% recycled brown paper and compostable shopping bags
- the spa includes many live plants to naturally improve air quality
- do not use disposable flip-flops
- we support green initiatives in our local community
Learn more about our story and why our spa is organic.